This is a blog entry from my friend Zin and I get to try it out, fun thing to do when you're bored. Here goes:
1. I've come to realize that my boobs...
are just the right size for my body, truth is I'd rather have big butt! =p
2. I've come to realize that my job...
also helps those who cannot physically communicate (not just me financially).
3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...
the engine stops because I don't know how to drive.
4. I've come to realize that I need...
to focus on the things around me.
5. I've come to realize that I've lost...
connections to some of my good friends.
6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...
someone copies everything from me.
7. I've come to realize that the person I like...
is actually a good friend of mine. =)
8. I've come to realize that money...
is something I need when I go shopping spree! LOL!
9. I've come to realize that people...
have different views, you just have to choose the best one.
10. I've come to realize that I'll always be...
happy with my husband.
12. I've come to realize that my mom...
is so far away and I miss her sooo much!
13. I've come to realize that my cell phone...
is always with me wherever I go.
14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...
my head hurts and I've got so much cleaning to do in the house.
15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...
I prayed the rosary.
16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about...
drinking coffee or red wine, can't decide.
17. I've come to realize that my dad...
Is so responsible and a handyman, I miss him soo much too. --> Papa's Girl
18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook...
I play Farmtown, Pet Society and Poker and change "what's on your mind?" box.
19. I've come to realize that today...
will be a productive day.
20. I've come to realize that tonight...
I will continue reading my new book.
21. I've come to realize that tomorrow will be...
a new start!
22. I've come to realize that I really want to...
visit my family in the U.S.
24. I've come to realize that life...
is something that we should give importance to.
25. I've come to realize that this weekend...
I don't have any plans yet.
26. I've come to realize that my ex...
is a thing of the past.
27. I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset...
is hip hop and alternative music.
28. I've come to realize that my friends...
are always there whenever I need them.
29.I've come to realize that the past year (2008)...
I've had good and bad experiences.
30. I've come to realize that the last person i kissed...
is my Honey.
31. I've come to realize that when people walk out of my life...
somebody new comes.
1. I've come to realize that my boobs...
are just the right size for my body, truth is I'd rather have big butt! =p
2. I've come to realize that my job...
also helps those who cannot physically communicate (not just me financially).
3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...
the engine stops because I don't know how to drive.
4. I've come to realize that I need...
to focus on the things around me.
5. I've come to realize that I've lost...
connections to some of my good friends.
6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...
someone copies everything from me.
7. I've come to realize that the person I like...
is actually a good friend of mine. =)
8. I've come to realize that money...
is something I need when I go shopping spree! LOL!
9. I've come to realize that people...
have different views, you just have to choose the best one.
10. I've come to realize that I'll always be...
happy with my husband.
12. I've come to realize that my mom...
is so far away and I miss her sooo much!
13. I've come to realize that my cell phone...
is always with me wherever I go.
14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...
my head hurts and I've got so much cleaning to do in the house.
15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...
I prayed the rosary.
16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about...
drinking coffee or red wine, can't decide.
17. I've come to realize that my dad...
Is so responsible and a handyman, I miss him soo much too. --> Papa's Girl
18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook...
I play Farmtown, Pet Society and Poker and change "what's on your mind?" box.
19. I've come to realize that today...
will be a productive day.
20. I've come to realize that tonight...
I will continue reading my new book.
21. I've come to realize that tomorrow will be...
a new start!
22. I've come to realize that I really want to...
visit my family in the U.S.
24. I've come to realize that life...
is something that we should give importance to.
25. I've come to realize that this weekend...
I don't have any plans yet.
26. I've come to realize that my ex...
is a thing of the past.
27. I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset...
is hip hop and alternative music.
28. I've come to realize that my friends...
are always there whenever I need them.
29.I've come to realize that the past year (2008)...
I've had good and bad experiences.
30. I've come to realize that the last person i kissed...
is my Honey.
31. I've come to realize that when people walk out of my life...
somebody new comes.

No comments:
Post a Comment